M50 Power Solutions offer full maintenance and servicing of Hoppecke products.
We also provide a range of Serving Plans to provide cost effect reassurance for you. Please contact us regarding your requirements and one of our experienced representatives will visit you and can draw up a Service plan tailored for your business.
We are part of a group of companies, who have been awarded the sole contract for servicing vehicles at Dublin Airport, along with our authorised Mercedes-Benz Commercial vehicles and being Awarded one of Irelands largest CVRT Test Centres. These demonstrate our dedication to providing the highest quality service and backup
- Each charge takes a cycle out of a battery. Most new batteries start with 1,500 cycles prior to the end of its usable battery life.
- A battery charged once each working day (300 per year) will last 5 years (1,500 cycles). Opportunity charging (mentioned below) can reduce the life by over half.
Remember, the battery is the fuel tank of the forklift.
Look after it and it will look after you.
WHEN SHOULD I REPLACE MY BATTERY?
- Your battery’s charge degrades to only a few hours of operational use.
- You have to charge the battery more than once a day to get a full shift’s work out of the forklift.
- You see corrosion buildup on the battery case.
- The battery emits a sulfurous “rotten eggs” smell.
- The battery starts smoking while charging or in use. (This is very dangerous and can cause a fire. Replace the battery immediately if this happens!).
- All of the above points can have a detrimental effect to your vehicle’s onboard electrical components This can result in costly repairs and replacement parts adding further to your maintenance costs!